Freedom Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freedom Roleplay

A SA-MP Roleplay server.

Kiyoko Michiko Application to Lead the NOOSE

Legends

Kiyoko Michiko Application to Lead the NOOSE Empty Kiyoko Michiko Application to Lead the NOOSE

Post  Legends Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:19 am

Name
    Kiyoko Michiko

Cellphone Number
    647-284-((-911)

Area of Residence
    N/A

Licenses((A SS Of Your License
    *Sticks a picture with all his legal license* ((Kiyoko Michiko Application to Lead the NOOSE Samp462nt))

Why do you want to be part of the NOOSE? ((Minimum 50 words))
    I want to be part of the NOOSE because I have seen they are doing a bad job and everyone is leaving it so I thought to my self "If I can bring more people to Los Santos, I can bring more people to the NOOSE and actually teach them how to do their job and make the NOOSE useful" Also I would like to lead the NOOSE because I have experience as a leader abit and I'm a respectful man and also I have been in LSPD and currently in the EMS.

Your Biography ((MINIMUM 200 WORDS))
    Well It all started at County General. There was a new young boy who was born. Years passed as he grew older.He was addicted to all the Black Ops game and Currently Addicted to Modern Warfare 3.Not as a fatty but playing with friends and increasing his skills. He was a professional shooter in real life he would go to the range and always practice.He joined the LSPD because he saw that they needed help and gave them the assistance.He become a Sergeant in the LSPD ((R3)) and once he became it, it all became terrible. The LSPD were corrupt and doing stuff that was unbelievable.He had enough of the LSPD and has decide to quit the LSPD because it was to much for him.He then joined the EMS, he was a professional medic. He done his job very well and has saved many people.He would be doing his job without a problem but the only problem was that the LSPD was always in the way. They kept talking about shutting down the FBI and stuff. So the NG and EMS has helped out the FBI and has lost. We knew then the LSPD was way to corrupt so then we headed out looking for a better life. The EMS , NG , FBI and LSPD went back to normal.. I knew something was missing.. The NOOSE came in my mind.. The NOOSE Was NOT involved and I was wondering why. So then I went to check them out and it seems the Leader of NOOSE Has retired from his job. Then all the NOOSE were confused and didn't know what to do wasting their lives watching T.V. I thought If I could become the leader of NOOSE I could actually do something useful and help out Los Santos with stuff. So here is my Application to become the leader of NOOSE. Thank you.

If you have any Recommendations by anyone in a Faction or anything please post here.
    HERE

What other factions have you been in?((Rank and Name Of Faction))
    Currently in the EMS - Rank 3 Lieutenant and Was A former LSPD Rank 3 - Sergeant.

By submitting this application to the National Office Of Security Enforcement, I, Yuri Legends, declare that all information contained herein is true and correct. I understand that a background check will be performed. I agree not to inquire about my application either accepted or denied unless instructed to do so. I have provided this information myself, under consent of my own. I agree to ALL terms and conditions as set out in any policy or manual and understand that I may be discharged if it has been seen that I am unfit for duty or have violated any of the following, but not limited to: Policy, Manual, Term, Condition, or Order.

OOC SECTION

A SS of your Stats ((DO NOT BLUR ANYTHING OUT))
    Kiyoko Michiko Application to Lead the NOOSE Samp463rf

Do you have Teamspeak?
    Yes.

Do you have a working mic?
    Yes, Yes I do..

Past CHARACTER NAMES
    Yuri Legends

Your Current IG Level?
    Lv.7
    How long do you play a day ((Hours))
    About 5-6 hours Razz

((P.S I MADE THIS APPLICATION FORMAT MY SELF! I DIDN'T STEAL. ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO ASK IF THIS IS OK I'LL IMPROVE IT IF ASKED BY WHO EVER FBI ADMIN W/E ;P))

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:23 am