Freedom Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freedom Roleplay

A SA-MP Roleplay server.

Nour Krimi application

Nour Krimi

Nour Krimi application Empty Nour Krimi application

Post  Nour Krimi Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:47 am

Basic Information Questions:

In-Game Name(Or Previous Names):Nour Krimi
    Your Real Life Age:16
    Timezone(GMT):+1

FreedomRoleplay Questions:

When did you begin or join Freedom RolePlay: 3 weeks and i was playing before it became dedicatded

Are you active in-game, forums?: Yes.

How long have you been playing on our SA-MP RP Server: 3 weeks

What is your daily gaming schedule on Freedom Roleplay(Ex: How many hours do you play,check forums etc): 4-6

Basic Background Questions:

Have you ever been warned in-game(If so, what for?): No

Have you been banned from the server(If so, what for?):No

Have you ever been apart of another RP Community(If so, what community?): Yes i was, i was CA in NG-RP, Owner of A-RP, Co-owner of EX-RP, Junior admin of MC-RP...

Have you been an Administrator on another SA-MP Server before(If so, for how long?) I was an owner for 2 years or 1 year and a half.

SA-MP Administration Questions:

Why do you want to become a SA-MP Administrator: I want save this server and i want help damien in his work.

In your own views and words, what do you think a SA-MP Administrator does, and what his/her duties are: He is always with you when you need help and he always helping new players, and he fix buges and make players follow the server rules

What would you bring to the server and team, if chosen as a SA-MP Administrator:I will bring many things, cause' i am very helpfull.

Why should the owners select you to be a SA-MP Administrator, over anyone else: I have experience, a lot of it, and i am a very good RP'er.

Do you consider yourself a helpful person, and someone who can work under pressure. If so, how?: Yes, well, i was admin before and i worked under pressure, so i know how can i work under it now.

Administration Application Agreement Questions:

Do you understand that giving false information will lead to a straight denial, and if inducted as an Admin, a straight removal: Yes.

Do you understand the Administration Team works under a hierarchy, which has higher ranks and split powers of authority:Yes.

Do you understand that the SA-MP Administration Team, is a "Team", and that we work together to fulfill server and Administrative goals:Yes.

Do you understand that, by applying for a SA-MP Administration position, you are fully aware of our SA-MP Server Rules and Forum Regulations:Yes.

Do you understand that, if successful in becoming a SA-MP Administrator, you will need to be active and that being inactive will hinder your stay within the team:Yes.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:00 pm