Freedom Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freedom Roleplay

A SA-MP Roleplay server.

2 posters

PLEASEEEEEEEEE MAKE ME ADMIN

Fnom

PLEASEEEEEEEEE MAKE ME ADMIN Empty PLEASEEEEEEEEE MAKE ME ADMIN

Post  Fnom Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Basic Information Questions:
    In-Game Name(Or Previous Names): Jim Statham
    Your Real Life Age: 16
    Timezone(GMT): Bucharest, GMT+2
    Basic Valhalla Gaming Questions:
    When did you begin or join Valhalla Gaming: Official server list.
    Are you active in-game, forums and on Ventrilo: Yes, I am active in all three.
    How long have you been playing on our SA-MP RP Server: September 2007.
    What is your daily gaming schedule on Valhalla(Ex: How many hours do you play,check forums etc): First I check the forums, then I log-in ventrilo and get in-game, then depending on my gameplay time(usually 5-7 hours) I check the forums again.

Basic Background Questions:
    Have you ever been warned in-game(If so, what for?): All warns were wrongfully given and therefore removed.

Have you been banned from the server(If so, what for?): I was off-duty as a cop back in LV, using a hobo skin then a random guy(black skin) just comes to me and DMs me, with no RP whatsoever.So referring to his skin I said "/f nig..(bad word) killed me".I didn't mean it as an insult, just a statement regarding his skin, but even so Chuan found it as an insult and reported me.Bobby Light banned me for 5 days, In my opinion it should of been a warn, but every admins judges gravity of ones actions differently.

Have you ever been apart of another RP Community(If so, what community?): I tried out LS=RP for 24 hours, didn't like it.

Have you been an Administrator on another SA-MP Server before(If so, for how long?): Only my own.(closed it 1 year ago)

SA-MP Administration Questions:
    Why do you want to become a SA-MP Administrator: I feel that in these past years as a member of the community I have gained a hefty amount of experience by witnessing to an extremely high number of RP situations and also OOC situations handled by different admins.I truly believe that the experience gained paired with my personality and activity can result in a beneficial relations, both for the server and me.I was always aspired to join the Admin Team, but I avoided as I considered myself unworthy of it, after re-evaluating myself recently I can now happily say that I am ready to join the admin team and make the server better.

In your own views and words, what do you think a SA-MP Administrator does, and what his/her duties are: Any administrator tries to solve arguments between players in a most fair way for both of them.He is the player's angel, protecting and solving conflicts left and right.His first and foremost duty is to be fair to both sides of an argument, he should not under any circumstance take into account friendship or blood relations when dealing with an admin situation.He needs to be respectful to all persons, as he sets an example not only for players but also to lower ranked admins.Making everyone happy is another duty of an admin, surely sometimes that can not be achieved, but an administrator should try to solve any situation as kindly as he can.He must dedicate at least 20% of his online time to serve the players.Lastly he should be patient, listen to both sides of an argument till no one has anything to say and then making a decision.

What would you bring to the server and team, if chosen as a SA-MP Administrator: I honestly believe believe that I can bring a dedicated, civilised and fair member to the team.Dedication can be seen already by looking at the time played in this community, where my only major incident being the "/f" thing.In my long stay here I have shown exemplary OOC behavior, being fair to everyone but standing up to what I believed was wrong.I think that all those qualities(or defects, depends on person judging) can make me a great admin as they already made me a great person.

Why should Valhalla select you to be a SA-MP Administrator, over anyone else: Being a Veteran member of the community, I have witnessed so many things, both IG and forums that shaped me in a well balanced person and player.I truly believe that I would do well as an admin, my levels of activity will benefit both the players by calling more reports and me by accumulating even more experience.I will give my utmost best in the attempt to be a good admin and be fair with everyone, because at the end of the day you can be active and have all the qualities in the world but if you are not fair, it doesn't matter.I may had some arguments with some individuals, but I truly believe that if given the chance I can do something beneficial for the sever and me.

How would you assist us in fixing and to maintain the SA-MP Server as an Administrator: I don't think the server needs fixing, some tweaking maybe, but not fixing.I would assist the server as a member of the admin team by providing them with a cooperative and active player that can take advices and re-shape himself if needed, I have worked as a team before and it turned out great(till the /f thing).I'd judge all my cases fair, because I believe that's the most important thing and offer my help wherever its needed.I would put others before me in order to achieve a perfect balance and hopefully result in me being a better player and member of the admin team.

Do you consider yourself a helpful person, and someone who can work under pressure. If so, how? I consider myself a helpful person, always lending a hand where it is needed, I have not once but on many occasions redirect players to /report or /new when they needed it, my only regret is that I couldn't help them myself and that's exactly what I'm trying to achieve right now.I now want to earn the right to help those that need it and I think I'm ready to exercise that right with swiftness and make no one regret that they believed in me.I believe I can work under pressure, as I handled different situations with calm and understanding under heavy pressure, I believe that I am fit and suitable for the task at hand.

Valhalla SA-MP Administration Application Agreement Questions:
    Do you understand that giving false information will lead to a straight denial, and if inducted as an Admin, a straight removal: Yes, I understand that giving false information will lead to a straight denial and if inducted as an Admin, a straight removal.

Do you understand the Administration Team works under a hierarchy, which has higher ranks and split powers of authority: Yes, I comprehend that the Administration Team works under a hierarchy, which has a higher ranks and split powers of authority.

Do you understand that the SA-MP Administration Team, is a "Team", and that we work together to fulfill server and Administrative goals: Yes, I pledge to work as a Team with the SA-MP Adminsitration Team in order to fulfill server and Administrative goals.

Do you understand that, by applying for a SA-MP Administration position, you are fully aware of our SA-MP Server Rules and Forum Regulations: Yes, I've fully digested the SA-MP Server Rules and Forum Regulations.

Do you understand that, if you are given a SA-MP Administration position, you are prohibited to have a position of Staff on another SA-MP Community: Yes, swear not to occupy position of Staff in another SA-MP Community.

Do you understand that, if successful in becoming a SA-MP Administrator, you will need to be active and that being inactive will hinder your stay within the team: Yes, I vow to be active.
    Damien
    Damien
    Executive Admin
    Executive Admin

PLEASEEEEEEEEE MAKE ME ADMIN Empty Re: PLEASEEEEEEEEE MAKE ME ADMIN

Post  Damien Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:00 am

Your copied & pasted someone else's application.

DENIED

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:36 pm